So I am a distance guy by background and I am really having a hard time understanding why Throwers always feel like they are left out. It like they are this seperate group and they are starving for attention. I get hammered all the time when I mention “Track” and not “Track and Field”. To me its like whats the difference, all of the events are located on or around the track. Whats with this whole stress on the field. Don’t get me wrong cause I love the throwers but do they need special attention? Chime in if you feel the same way but please be respectful.
- 220,193 hits
- New Battlenote Procedure- Coaches Please read wp.me/p16EEr-ps 1 month ago
- It is all Souhegan wp.me/p16EEr-oY 3 months ago
- Kyle Forrest Named to NCAA D1 All Academic Team wp.me/p16EEr-ob 9 months ago
- Currently reading mobile.syracuse.com/advsyra/articl… 9 months ago
- The Concord Athlete Training Center wp.me/p16EEr-o2 11 months ago
I am the head track and field coach at Lebanon High School. The goal of this site is to get coaches, athletes and parents talking about the state of Track and Field in New Hampshire.